Not Able To Send Any Yahoo Emails
There can be many reasons why you are not able to send any messages with your Yahoo mail account. In order to fix the Yahoo mail not working issue, you need to follow the instructions in the sequence as listed below.
Fix Yahoo Email Sending Issue
- First, you have to check for the Yahoo server errors on the various websites that report it. If there is no server error, then you can proceed to the next step.
- Now, you have to make sure that the computer you are using has access to high-speed internet that does not break. A weak internet connection will cause an error in sending the mail.
- If you are sending the mail with an attachment, then make sure that the attachment is less than 25MB in size. Yahoo mail does not allow the users to send more than 25MB in a single email.
- You have to make sure that you are using the correct email address in the ‘To’ section, ask the recipient about it. Once the address is confirmed, ask the recipient to check their spam folder. Sometimes, the filters on the mail filter a few emails and send them to the spam folder.
- If you are using the Yahoo mail in an email client like Outlook, then make sure you are using the correct settings. Go ahead and check the IMAP and SMTP settings of the Yahoo mail account and then update the Outlook or any other email client you are using.
So, these steps would fix all your issues of not able to send Yahoo emails.